Thursday, September 21, 2006
The social networking information is a fairly valuable dataset. I would be surprised if Google isn't analyzing this information on the backend and adding to its great store of data on the way we interact.
- New: Business Of Software with an explicit focus on enterprise software
- Original (this blog): Constant Bearing, Decreasing Range with its more general focus
I will do dual posts while I get the word out. If you read me only for software, please update your feeds: http://businessofsoftware.blogspot.com/
I hope this brings a sharper focus, especially since I have had the opportunity to recently take the lead for a great enterprise focused strategy team.
Monday, September 04, 2006
- Did you have P&L level responsibility (with P&L interpreted widely)?
- Did you spend more than 70% of your time in business on execution as opposed to process (e.g., not HR, legal, finance., etc)
- Were you in charge of the strategy for your business?
- If you were on a board of directors, did you ever vote against the CEO and with the minority?
Frankly, if the answer to any of the above questions is no, their business background isn't that relevant to the needs of Massachusetts which needs a Governor that will give this state some vision, sign up for results and execute.